As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
● Be part of a multidisciplinary product team working with the latest technologies.
● Be responsible for developing scalable micro-services that support our Apps and our core Tax expert system.
● Be an important player in the integration of different APIs of the electronic tax filling systems of different countries.
● Build and maintain scalable micro-services using NodeJS and TypeScript.
● Apply innovative AI technologies to build intelligent software that can continuously assist users in collecting tax relevant information, enabling a fully-automated and optimized tax return at the end of the year.
● Be involved in important product decisions and work closely with the whole team to deliver top-notch Apps.
Our team is looking for someone who is pragmatic, applies the best software engineering principles to build simple abstractions for complex problems, and who enjoys working in an agile environment.
● Passion for crafting high quality and elegant code.
● Previous experience building maintainable and scalable systems based on reliable and fault-tolerant services.
● Good understanding of distributed system and requirements for high availability.
● Experience in taking ownership.
● Great communication skills in English.
Nice to haves
● Full-stack development; most of the solutions we build often require backend, mobile, and web components.
● Knowledge of any Government electronic tax system.
● Familiarity with DevOps principles (knowledge of Docker desirable).
● Contributions to open source projects.
What You Gain:
● Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
● Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
● Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
● Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
● Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
● Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!
☎️ Información de contacto
Apply directly @: https://taxfix.recruitee.com/o/software-engineer-backend-nodejs-madrid
Or contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager