The digital marketplace for insurance
The InsurTech wefox is a digital platform that connects insurance providers, distributors and customers. It was founded by Julian Teicke, Dario Fazlic, Fabian Wesemann and Teodoro Martino in 2014. It is currently headed by Tasos Chatzimichailidis.
The company has set out to reinvent the way people experience insurance: by simplifying its complexities, ensuring total transparency and eliminating inconvenience. wefox knows that 91% of all insurance products are still sold by human agents. That’s why it focuses on brokers as the most important distribution channel. The platform has become a trusted digital home for the insurance industry. wefox is a technology, services and data company that has build the underlying platform for the insurance ecosystem of the future. It is able to provide its service for all insurance companies in the market.
To support our Customer Care and Omnichannel program, we are looking for an experienced Frontend React Developer to join our team in Barcelona.
- We work using best practices (Testing, Code Review...) and in an environment of agile methodologies.
- You will work side by side with a multidisciplinary and multicultural team distributed between Barcelona and Berlin
- Create an amazing internal omnichannel tool used for any interactions with our customers (Sales, Marketing, Customer Care)
- Work side by side with a small growing team of back-end developer, Product Owner, DevOps Engineer, and Twilio Admin as well as interacting with Stakeholders from Operations and other teams
- As it’s a very small team, you will get the opportunity to be highly involved in Product creation. Participating in inception, having direct contact with end-users, helping with specifications
- Build a tool for wefox globally that will be used and tailored for all our different markets (DE, AT, CH, ES, IT, NL)
- Share best practices within wefox group to help other companies of the group (eg: ONE) to offer a seamless customer handling experience
Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years of React.js development
- Application of CSS best practices
- Experience developing in client/server applications (REST, JSON)
- Experience developing Single Page Applications
- Experience with VCS (Git)
- ECMAScript 6 (ES6)
- Love for new technologies, clean architecture, coding in a decoupled way
- Confident working autonomously
- Have a resolutive mentality
- Must be Fluent in English
It's a Plus
- Experience with Enterprise software (developing internal company tool)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment (preferably Scrum)
- Use of CSS preprocessors like SCSS
What We Offer
At wefox we take pride in ourselves on having an environment that rewards teamwork and where everyone’s contributions are valued and encouraged. While you’ll receive a competitive salary and a full benefits package, you’ll also join a rapidly growing company that works together, learns together, and plays together.
- A multi-disciplinary role with opportunity to manage your own path to success
- Full responsibility for your role, we want you to be your own leader!
- Outstanding chances to develop your own ideas – and make them work
- Your professional development is one of our priorities and we actively support building your skills and knowledge further
- An open-minded and passionate team spirit devoted to innovation
- We are an open company - check out our Techleaks and Glassdoor ratings
Perks And Benefits
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here Are Some Of Them
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- Health insurance
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December
- Discounted gym membership (Gymforless)
- 50% of your public transport costs paid by the company
- A stack of the most modern technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Company merch and tees. There is no better way to get your company name out there than by arming your team with branded goodies!
- Several company benefits – grants for public transport tickets, training and coaching
- Referral Program with great remuneration and updated policy.
- Oh and did we mention our sunny terrace, foosball and a massive ping pong table?
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a competitive compensation and benefits offering - and have an engaging attitude, get in touch, we want to meet you!